1. Treat your players and officials in the way that you want to be treated. No yelling, no sarcasm and no embarrassing anyone in front of others. To gain respect, you must first give respect
2. Teach your players that rules of the game are mutual agreements, which no one should evade or break.
3. Have a positive rapport with officials and opposing coaches. Never bully or intimidate them. Ask questions if you need to, seek clarification if warranted. Always set the right tone for your team by never arguing a call or disparaging an official or coach
4. Make a personal commitment to keep yourself informed on rules, sound coaching principles and the principles of growth and development of
5. Follow the advice of a physician when determining when an injured player is ready to play again.